Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like a quote then we would be happy to help, please call 01622 844123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information.
- The date of your event
- The location of your event
- How many people will be attending
- How long will the unit be in use for/ how long is your event
- Your name and contact details
- Do you have any special requirements? (e.g. wheelchair access, baby change, a narrow unit or the option to use as a freezer (mobile cold rooms)
We will work this out based on how many people will attend and how long the event is for. Please call 01622 844123 or email us at email@example.com.
You can see our units by going to the toilet trailers page and downloading our Smart Event Support – Units PDF.
Yes, we deliver, position and set up the toilet trailer or mobile cold room ready for you to unlock and use.
Below is an illustration of our delivery zones. Please contact us for more detailed information or a quote.
Yes. We hire the trailer to you with all that you should require, including toilet roll, hand towels, bin liners, luxury hand wash and moisturiser.
All of our Luxury & Themed toilet trailers and mobile cold rooms need to be connected to a 13 amp 240v electricity supply, to be provided by the customer within 30 metres of where the trailer will be situated, a 30m (100ft) extension cable is included in the hire. The Mid-Range toilet trailers do not require connection to an electrical supply to operate, unless you want the lights to work.
Yes, but we would need more information to confirm, quote and book this for your event.
Yes, we discuss with you when you would be available to receive delivery of the unit. We will do our best to deliver on a day and morning or afternoon at your convenience.
We will provide you with an emergency number that you can call in case anything goes wrong with the unit. If necessary we will send someone out to get the problem fixed.
We take care of that, as a registered waste carrier and we will deal with all waste as part of the hire of the Toilet.
If you have any further questions please contact us!
Terms of Hire
All business is conducted in accordance with these conditions of hire, unless otherwise amended in writing by the Company.
- The Company means Smart Event Support (a division of Four Jays Limited) or their sub-contractors and agents and includes their successors, assigns or personal representative.
- The “Hirer” means the person, persons or their representative hiring the “Equipment” from the “Company.”
- The “Equipment” means Mobile Toilets, Mobile Cold Rooms, other mobile or static unit facilities and equipment including all fixtures and fittings, Single Toilet Units, Furniture and Accessories.
- The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of third party claims of for consequential loss or damage of any kind and the Hirer shall indemnify the Company against third party claims unless such liability be caused by faulty materials or workmanship or negligence on the part of the Company.
- The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any malfunction of the Equipment if the duration of the hire or numbers utilising the Equipment exceeds that stated in our price list/details.
- All equipment is the responsibility of the Hirer. You will pay to us the replacement cost of any equipment which is lost, stolen or damaged. You are advised to insure the equipment on this basis.
Responsibility of the Hirer
- Your responsibility begins when you or your agent receives the equipment. Your responsibility includes safekeeping of the equipment and protection against the elements, theft, vandalism or improper use.
- The Equipment and accessories remain the property of the Company at all times. The Hirer will allow the Company reasonable access to the Equipment during the hire period.
- The Hirer shall keep the equipment in his / her own possession and control and free from all legal processes and undertakes that no mortgage deed, bill of sale or any other legal instrument or private arrangement whatsoever shall be exercised whereby other person, lien or company other than the Company shall acquire any lien or rights whatsoever in connection with the equipment.
- The Hirer will not sublet or rehire the equipment without the expressed written permission of the Company.
- The Hirer shall indemnify the Company and be responsible for all expenses involved arising from any breakdown, wilful damage and any loss incurred by the Company due to negligence, loss and/or misuse of the equipment by the Hirer on a time and replacement cost basis currently in use by the Company at the time.
- The Hirer shall not move the Equipment from the site or position it was delivered or consigned to without agreement in writing by the Company.
Hire Charges and Payment
- The period of hire, the Hire Charge and delivery and collection charges for the Equipment are as specified on the Booking Form. A non-refundable deposit is required with order. Should Cancellation take place within one month prior to the hire date, you will pay to the Company the full hire charge, unless the Company is able to re-hire the equipment
- The maximum numbers utilising the equipment are as specified on the Price List.
- Bookings are only accepted and confirmed on receipt of the required deposit payment and the copy booking form returned with the Hirer’s signature.
- Final delivery of the unit is subject to full payment of all hire costs on delivery. Failing to do so may result in the equipment being removed from site prior to the hire commencing.
- Overdue accounts are subject to a 5% surcharge per month.
Acceptance of the Equipment on site by the Hirer shall in itself constitute acceptance in full of the above conditions.